PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ugh457

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 28, 2013
Brantford, Ont.
Have a BB rifle, going for my CFSC soon. Hope to get shooting 22lr soon to start, then well, challenge the restricted test for pistols....

pipebow88

Can't Leave
Jun 12, 2013
The Red Rider is a classic. I will offer some free advice to you though. If your state is making it difficult to buy more than an air rifle, then stop supporting that state and move to one that doesn't infringe on your 2nd amendment rights. There is absolutely no way I would live somewhere like that.

B

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
Real Deal
67vczs.jpg

Aug 1, 2012
It's illegal to shoot BB or pellet in city limits where I live but I might have made a backstop in my garage that is sufficient to stop BB, pellet and .22 subsonic. But I probably didn't since it's not legal.

apiperisdown

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 28, 2014
@petes03. You are welcome sir. It really surprised me when I ran across it. I’d love to dig into more of it’s history and see how it faired against Napoleon’s forces, and I’d love to see that museum someday.

blueeyedogre

Lifer
Oct 17, 2013
Was never allowed a BBgun as a kid so now I have a gun vault with several different guns to choose from. I just picked up a Swiss K-31 yesterday chambered in 7.5x55swiss for moose this fall and wild pigs and have a new CZ-455 coming in May for gopher season!

rayje589

Can't Leave
Nov 28, 2012
Now that I have it sighted in it's a blast to shoot. The only reason I stopped was because I hadn't eaten all day and I was shaky. Do BB guns need cleaning? I was thinking of picking up a cleaning kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.