PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
Hey gang,
I wanted to quickly say hi after a small break from the net. I told my business and am persuing new challenges. This has prompted a move back to the city and lot's of new changes. Kids and wife are getting settled and I am due to deploy in November for three weeks. Still smokin and missing this gang.
Take Care looking forward to reading all the new posts!
Rob

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Welcome back Rob.
Your stuff is right where you left it. Cortez has upgraded the concession stand, and is now offering frozen yogurt (I wouldn't eat it) and three different flavours of candy floss. The pool table has been broken since the unfortunate "Rusted ODF Tins" debacle Harris started, but we've had taps installed in the back room. Oh, and Peckinpahombre has taken Holy orders and is in Europe seeking the path to righteousness.
So nothing has changed.
-- Pat

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
And here I thought you guys would have cured world hunger by now! Harris is in trouble again??? Geez, well I'll buy some of his pipes to help him raise bail. Now taps.... that was a great idea! Peck will be back NSA is watching his every move. He'll never get out of the country! Thanks for savin my seat Pat! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.