PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Recent Posts

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonesing

Preferred Member
Feb 11, 2010
I placed an order last night or early this AM right around Midnight. I just got an email 12 hours later on a Saturday to say it shipped. That's great turn around time.
My recent experience with others including P&C is that it takes 2-3 days to get the order out the door.
With this development my new Peterson Tankard should arrive just about the same time as the Peterson's Irish Flake I ordered elsewhere. Sounds like destiny!

cortezattic

Preferred Member
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Hi jonesing, 4 noggins has great service and good selection too. I still keep thinking about that Pete you scored -- nice pipe.

sapo59

Dec 29, 2009
I've noticed they are a little bit more expensive than P&C, however their shipping is less than P&C on small orders. The two run neck and neck on prices under $100. I don't think there are many sites out there though that come close to P&C selections on pipes.

jonesing

Preferred Member
Feb 11, 2010
Okay I'm revising this from awesome service to absolutely remarkable service.
The order I placed around midnight Saturday (late Friday) was on my doorstep today (Monday) by 10 AM shipped for $6 via USPS.
To clarify that's VT to TX in in less than 60 hours....over a weekend! (Nice work USPS too!)
And included in the box was a free Castleford pocket stand with a hand written note from Rich. Way cool.
Include that everyone else was sold out of the pipe I ordered, and in most cases would have been higher priced anyway, and you can mark me down as not a satisfied customer, but a completely blown away customer.
4Noggins is my new first choice for online retailers.

jonesing

Preferred Member
Feb 11, 2010
Yeah Igloo. P&C is sometime very fast too. I've ordered Thursday shipped Saturday. and then I've ordered Thursday and it shipped Tuesday.
I never noticed the "hub" factor before. But now that I think of it when I mail stuff it seems to get there fast too.

krgulick

Preferred Member
Jul 13, 2010
Whatever I order from 4noggins, I usually have in 3 days max. That is from VT to Las Vegas. This is by using USPS priority mail service. It helps that there are a couple flights to here. The shipping cost is nominal compared to UPS 3 day service, which is at least twice the price. The hub factor does factor in to the USPS' favor.

donaldgelinas

Apr 4, 2011
I use 4noggins all the time for internet service. I live here in florida, got my last batch in less than 4 days. Easy site to use, easy to order off the internet.

marmal4de

Preferred Member
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
4noggins is the only e-tailer I order from. Rich has provided nothing but paramount customer service, selection, quality, and shipping times, that and I am fiercely loyal to retailers I like.

Status
Not open for further replies.