PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dd951

Can't Leave
Jun 18, 2010
I have been on this site for just over A year and never had A complaint. A few days ago

I saw some post about the site being slow. Keven took it to heart and started to work on

it. I am not A geek, but I do know when you start working on this stuff, shit happens.

So I would suggest we all lite up our favorite tobacco and chill out, give Keven and the

guys he has working on this problem A chance to get it done without us bitchin all the time.

Just my 2 cents.

Jerry

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
+1 dd951........
Get out your favorite pipe and baccy and reeelllaxxxxxxxxxxxxx...........

teamhavoc28

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2010
I am more into this forum for content and being around other smokers. With content and fellow smokers, I've found more than my share of contentment.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Guys, I've been traveling all day. I'm in Vegas for the IPCPR show.
I also just noticed that I can't upload to the server. I think Apache took ownership of the folders in the move, and this is probably why avatars can't be uploaded as well. I already have a tech looking into the folder permissions, and I'll tell him about missing posts too.
I was trying to upload pics of my sweet suite at the Palazzo. I guess I'll pour s martini and light up some Lagonda here in the suite and show you pics later. Hopefully we'll be able to bring back the missing posts.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
The FTP upload is fixed. If someone wants to try a new avatar upload, let me know.
I think it will work now.
There is a tech working on the missing post problem, but I'm in Vegas, and I'm outta here!

grouchy

Can't Leave
Jun 26, 2011
kevin, turn the puter off and go have fun and leave the bickering to us. oh oh, red alert red alert there are still smileys missing! no party tonite, gotta save the smileys! unless they have been kia? no smiley gets left behind!

Status
Not open for further replies.