PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

monty55

Lifer
Apr 16, 2014
Bryan, Texas
I don't know where or who to asked this, but this is as close to the right place as is listed to get technical help in this forum.
I changed my avatar yesterday. The new one shows up in my profile for both small and large thumbnails, but any posts I make are still using the old avatar.. what gives?

yaboofive

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 28, 2010
Ive noticed this too, After a while I just gave up on changing my avatar.

beastkhk

Can't Leave
Feb 3, 2015
You might have already said you did this, but just to clarify I am following.
Did you click on your name in the thread to go to you forum profile and click on the avatar button there?
Can also scroll down to "Members Online Now" area below, click on your screen name and that will take you to the same area to click on avatar button and change the one for forum postings.

raevans

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 20, 2013
Thanks beastkhk, going to the "members online now" and updating that way worked like a charm. (not so sure that it's good for anyone else as now your stuck with seeing my ugly mug)

monty55

Lifer
Apr 16, 2014
Bryan, Texas
Can also scroll down to "Members Online Now" area below, click on your screen name and that will take you to the same area to click on avatar button and change the one for forum postings.
Wow, that worked!!
*** This should be fixed on this forum! It is rediculous, that when I go to my own private profile and click the button that says "change avatar", and then proceed to follow the directions that nothing happens! ... I got to post a thread hoping someone knows the trick... really!? But then again nothing really works in the private profile area anyway.
Common Kevin, apparently I'm not the first to bring this up. Isn't there a simple fix to this technical issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.