PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pipebuddy

Not to forget South America and Malaysia. Wonderful tobaccos are grown all over the world. When blended by someone with the talent of Hans Wiedermann, creator of HU, they can't be beat.
South America, of course. Malaysia (or did you mean Indonesia, perhaps?) is part of Asia. :wink:

And yes, Han's creations are grand.

cohibajoe

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 2, 2018
Branchburg, NJ
I was in Spain(Barcelona) 4 weeks ago and I only found 1 shop with Samuel Gawith. No Esoterica anywhere but

the quick crappy stuff. JUUL had reps in most of the 7 shops I visited and walking in the city Vaping thru-out.

mtwaller

Lifer
Nov 21, 2018
Atlanta, GA
There have been quite a few large drops of GH&Co and SG the last few weeks on various websites in the U.S. I went from having zero of these blends to almost 4 lbs cellared in just a few weeks, and I certainly could’ve gotten more. I simply don’t have hundreds upon hundreds to drop on tobacco right now. The 250g and 500g boxes are particularly good deals if you know what you want. Or in my case I just took a flying leap because I couldn’t find certain blends in tins. Just cellared 10 oz each of Full Virginia Flake and 1792 today, as a matter of fact. Keep your eyes peeled and check the usual suspects every day, that’s what I’ve been doing for months and it finally paid off.

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
I have a friend in Hong Kong and one of his friends posted a photo on his timeline a few days ago of a package of tobacco that arrived to him in China. It was shipped directly from Laudisi (Smokingpipes) and contained Esoterica tobacco (ostensibly "for the USA market only"). And people wonder about availability :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.