PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasongvl

Lurker
Feb 11, 2016
Kent, England
Hi all!
I was just wondering what everyone's favourite Autumn blends are? I do have a respectable cellar (mostly non-aros) but I was wondering if I have maybe missed one or two?
Many thanks!!

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
Latakia blends tend to move to the fore front; Autumn Evening is a great aro for this time of year.

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
I am usually a non aro smoker, although fall-winter, especially around Christmas I do enjoy an aromatic. They have all these Christmas blends, aros most of them - give them a try. I think this year I will get me one of those Rattray's Exotic Passion.

texmexpipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 20, 2014
Autumn Evening is a great blend this time of year, I keep a few ounces around all the time any how because it is just tasty. Old Joe Kranz is great because the burley is very nutty and it is a nice full blend. I tend to smoke a lot of Irish Flake in the cooler weather as well. Also love me some Northwoods from Boswell's

mackeson

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 29, 2016
This time of year I start smoking more lat blends. As an occasional treat, I mix 50% Brown Bogie and 50% one of the aromatic blends I have laying around.

johnnyiii

Can't Leave
Nov 30, 2013
hertford nc
Found my self craving a smoky English blend after smelling a recent estate purchase GHOSTED with one. First time I liked english, and now on a kick. Seems to fit the time of year perfect as the fireplaces and lea burning starts.
Favorite fall aro.
Mix about 30% autumn evening

With 30% chocolate creem or similar .

With 20% BCA

with 20%+ burley ribbon cut.

Asjust to taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.