Auction pipe identification dunhill? ending soon.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

winterland

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 6, 2011
Minneapolis
Ebay auction ending soon.

The dot looks too close to the end of the stem but any ideas on the prince shaped pipe, if this is a Dunhill?

I messaged the seller for any markings etc and they do not have it with them. The face pipe is different.
null

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251142629626?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

galeon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 12, 2012
I don't see a dot on the stem of the prince at all. Are you talking about the big dent near the end of the stem that looks like it's got cobwebs and dust in it? Still. I like that Humidor/Pipe Stand combo. And my wife would love those tins of SWR and PA. Good luck, though!

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
The face pipe is not a pipe. It is an old perfum bottle. See them a lot in antique stores.
Not sure of if the pipe you are asking bout is a Dunhill. Sorry.

galeon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 12, 2012
Hmm. I wouldn't buy it.
Shipping: $21.75 Expedited Shipping | See details
I don't like paying more for shipping than for the item.

winterland

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 6, 2011
Minneapolis
Let it go. Yes wondered about the face pipe also being a decanture. The pipe tray humidor was plastic so that didn't interest me either. I have message seller again to see if they can get back to me with any other markings info. Never know. Thanks for the help.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
I'm with Steve in that I'm digging the stand/humidor combo. That's really different and a nice departure from all of the beat to hell Decaturs and Fairfaxes floating around.

Status
Not open for further replies.