PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

phxrock

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2014
We will getting together on August 8 about 1:00 at Ye Old Pipe there address is 4525 N. 24th Street Phoenix, AZ.

All are welcome. Come smoke a bowl or two and relax.
John

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Thanks John ... I'll check with my "social coordinator" regarding that Saturday. :)

phxrock

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2014
A reminder we are getting together this Saturday Aug 8 about 1:00/PM at Ye Olde Pipe in Phoenix.Their address is 4525 N 24th Street

All are welcome. Bring your Pipe and favorite tobac and smoke a bowl with us.
John

phxrock

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2014
Ok Zonies on Sunday October 11,@ 1:00pm we are getting together at the old Tinderbox on 48th St and Chandler Blvd, Phx. The shop is under new management and ownership. Bring your Pipe and tobacco and join us in a couple of bowls and good conversation. They have a large lounge with plenty of room.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
That's my weekend to work. However, the week before I might be down there (Oct 3 & 4) to visit the grand-kids.
If so, I'll give Charlie a call and see about an impromptu meeting. :puffy:

phxrock

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2014
Thought I would bump this. We are getting together this Sunday October 11 at 1:00 PM at the old Tinderbox in Phoenix. It is on 48th Street and Chandler Blvd. The new name is International Cigar Club.

phxrock

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2014
Thought I would post this upcoming event. On Saturday November 14 we are getting together at the International Cigar Club at 4611 East Chandler Blvd, Phoenix, AZ. Time 1:00 PM. This B&M has welcomed us with open arms and are willing to help us grow.

Just recently they have ordered 70 new pipes and have brought in some new tobacco.

So come down and check out the offerings and the facility. All are welcome. Bring a pipe or two smoke a couple of bowls. And enjoy some good friends.

The current core has been getting together for a year now.

phxrock

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2014
Thought I would bump this. Saturday November 14 at 1:00pm we are getting together. See my last post for the address.

phxrock

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2014
Good morning pipers, just got word about the May meeting of the Arizona Pipers. We will be gathering on May 7th about 1:00pm till ???. Where, at 1907 West Main St. Mesa Az. They are located on the southeast corner of Dobson and Main. This is their new location, it is much larger than the old one. Come and join us for a smoke or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.