PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

piperbite83

Lurker
Aug 5, 2017
Well.... I finally received my order,it didn't take long but I'm impatient. Aristocob is a neat shop if your interested in cobs, I got two hardwood "maple" pipes and some golf tee tampers and some extra stems, good pricing on all their products,I would highly recommend this website

Jan 8, 2013
Indeed. A favorite of mine. Those golf tees are great, they cost almost nothing, and come in a bag big enough to scatter them to all of the places I smoke, and still have a few left in the drawer for back up.

piperbite83

Lurker
Aug 5, 2017
I also received some Orlik Mello mixture which is very good, I have Lane bca,rlp,bl/WB,1-q, Peter Stokkebye b&b and I think this will be my favorite it smells very good and thats McClelland VBC, I got all this from smoking pipes along with an old Dominion laughing king and two mini cob which I would not recommend they where smaller than I thought, so tell me what.you all think

thomasw

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 5, 2016
I just bought a couple more dublin shaped "Marcus" cobs from Aristocob; a very fair shipping rate to Canada and very quick to despatch my order. Of course the MM corncob is a fine product, although I do like to do a minor 'chisel and mud' modification to my cobs. The Aristocob service has been always top notch for me.

skypilot

Might Stick Around
Aug 15, 2017
I own nothing but Aristocobs. Bunch of 'em! Country Gentleman is my fave, followed by the Diplomat Apple. Very likable pipes to own, and I finally threw out some old briars. Scott and Jandy give great customer service, too. :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.