Are There Pipe Blends Topped With Eggplant or Sun Dried Tomato?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Eggplant and tomato? Aren't those the same thing as tobacco?

New Italian blend instead of eggplant parmesan, how about eggplant Perique with a tomato sauce? Sounds like it would be something McClellands would be on board with. 8O

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
Virgin Cream. :mrgreen:
Not to embarrass our friend Greg, but when the artwork was first released for Virginia Cream there was a.....typo...

The original art for the label called it "Virgina Cream", which I still find hilarious. I wish there had been a run of tins with that label on it. That would be a collectible there !

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
I'm working on a custom aro flake right now ... Virgin Cream.
Sounds delicious cobguy but if I try it after you will it still be virgin cream?? 8O

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
I'm glad that the Virgin Cream was a successful release ... it was a small batch. :D
Sounds delicious cobguy but if I try it after you will it still be virgin cream?? [8O]
Nope ... after popping the tin it transforms into Frothy Flake.

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
You guys seem to be on a flavor quest.
The secret is to forget tobacco altogether and use vulcanite shavings and ribbons from a lathe. Fluffs like it should, packs great, and easy to light.
A quarter pound of shavings mixed with a few tablespoons of dried Trinidad Scorpion chile pepper flakes (Bhut Jalokia will do in a pinch) and a cup of feathers from an old goosedown pillow or sleeping bag, and you're home. That's as tasty as smoking gets, right there. Great room note, too. 8)

tuold

Lifer
Oct 15, 2013
Beaverton,Oregon
Hearth and Home has bacon and maple syrup flavor in their Vermont Meat Candy blend. It's not one of my favorites, but nice for change up every now and then. Seems to be more maple syrup than bacon to me.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
HU Scotney has a green tomato topping. I've smoked another blend that used a tomato topping, but am drawing a blank at the moment on what it was. No, it wasn't a McClelland blend.

Status
Not open for further replies.