PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimbiker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 3, 2014
Agree with scarface.....G & H rum flake packs a punch. Anyone not in the states can get GQ's rum and honey....the aromatic with balls as Glynn puts it.....he sure is correct on that one.

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
Cornell and Diehl Autumn Evening has laid me out before and I have a high tolerance for nicotine.
Also Cornell and Diehl's Golden Days of Yore has a bit more nicotine than your run of the mill aro's.
SG 1792? Yea it's strong but IMHO Autumn Evening is stronger, call me crazy.

jdhayes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 15, 2016
Ok here is what you do. Get you a pouch of Captian Black. Any blend will work. Dedicate a pipe to it and smoke the sucker like there is no tomorrow. After you smoke that pouch, if you can get thru it. You can put a dog turd in that pipe and it will taste like vanilla ( don't ask how I know). Now, step two. Get whatever tobacco that has enough nicotine to suite you and there you go. I call it Captain Black's Revenge. After you get tired of that. Put pipe in fireplace and burn it. :rofl:

drumbumb83

Might Stick Around
Nov 23, 2015
Wonder what it would taste like if you spray that e-juice liquid nicotine extract on the tobacco. On the other hand, no that sounds awful. To increase nicotine consumption probably better to mix an aromatic with a higher nicotine tobacco or increase the frequency of smoking.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Peterson University Flake has good nicotine and to my tastes is an aromatic. I get the plum topping that is there but is not cloying. Great after dinner smoke, like an apertif.

hierophant

Lifer
Jul 27, 2014
Some refer to Peterson's University flake and Irish flake as aromatics. I can't see it myself, but they do each have a bit of topping...University flake has some berry/plum flavor and Irish flake has a bit of an anise thing going on. University is stronger than any typical aromatic and Irish flake is stronger than, well, lots of stuff. Both are tasty.

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
Seriously, Autumn Evening is a Very mild aromatic.
I can smoke Old Joe Krantz back to back, with no issues.
For some reason AE gives me the Willies mid bowl. Was interested to get somebody's feed back on this, looks like it may just be me.

There's a lot of body chemistry (most likely) involved with nicotine absorption. To me Firedance packs a wallop, but it doesn't seem to effect the Monk. AE can sometimes give me a very satisfied feeling, and sometimes I can chain smoke it. Some say Dunhill blends don't affect them, while Escudo floors them. Go figure.

I had a friend gift me a whole box of PS LBF because he said it gave him the spins, and he was mostly a burley guy.
No one fully understands Lady Nicotine, and her alluring ways.

krizzose

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Michigan
Mac Baren Vanilla Cream Flake is a nicotine middleweight
Erinmore Flake often makes me want to remain seated for a while after I smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.