PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
I still want to smoke some fresh Penzance to compare with the 7 year old Penzance, but that can wait
Keep an eye on kingssmokingpipesandcigars.com or whatever the hell the address is. They occasionally drop some penzance you can buy by the oz. As well as other esoterica blends more regularly. I have nabbed it there once or twice in the last few months. $13/oz.

bug

Lurker
Oct 27, 2020
广东
Don't buy anythins in kingsmokingpipesandcigars, I pay $46 shipping to China,
They use can't tracking usps
The cans in the express were damaged. I bought 6 Express items and lost 3 Express items, which I had never seen in decades!!!
Service just told you unuserful tracking number but nothing!

Reactions: artvandelay007

bug

Lurker
Oct 27, 2020
广东
I send the pics to they service,guess what they say?

" Yes, sometimes tins get dented in shipping. The tobacco is still good, so you can smoke it. "

They don't feel guilty. On the contrary, it means that we are like this. You can take it or not

微信图片_20201103000450.png

kschatey

Lifer
Oct 16, 2019
Ohio
Ken Byron Ventures broke down some Esoterica selections into 2 oz sealed mylar bags during the recent release and sold them at a price comparable to that of an Esoterica tin. Worked for me so that I could try Peacehaven.

Last edited:
Reactions: artvandelay007

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I send the pics to they service,guess what they say?

" Yes, sometimes tins get dented in shipping. The tobacco is still good, so you can smoke it. "

They don't feel guilty. On the contrary, it means that we are like this. You can take it or not

View attachment 49392
I wouldn't. What's the big deal? Unless you are a collector of tins.

Bug-
You can put your location in your Profile—(please!—because people will forget!) That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc., etc..
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. Just country if you must.

Reactions: edger

bug

Lurker
Oct 27, 2020
广东
[QUOTE =“ jpmcwjr,帖子:36227702,成员:13360”]
我不会 有什么大不了的?除非您是罐头收藏家。

错误-
您可以在您的个人资料中放置您的位置-(!-因为人们会忘记!)这将在以后提及本地商店,天气,烟草价格,可用性,规定,照片位置时,节省您以后住的地方的问题。 ,野火,空气质量等。
在您的头像下(三个符号的右上,左半部分),选择“帐户详细信息”,这将弹出“我的帐户”。“我的位置”位于一半。无论您满意的是-城镇,城市,县,州。如果需要的话,只是国家。
[/引用]
我懂了。谢谢。

发现该过程就像抽烟,减轻了不耐烦,问题仍然可以解决。

kola

Lifer
Apr 1, 2014
Colorado Rockies, Cripple Creek region
It sounds sketchy to me not knowing anything about this Kings place (or anyone else claiming they are breaking up Eso' bags to sell in smaller amounts. i sure hope the buyer gets what he thinks he getting and and something else - or a watered down version of it. I admit is a great idea but wide open for sleezeballs and scammers.

Reactions: jpmcwjr
Oct 7, 2016
It sounds sketchy to me not knowing anything about this Kings place (or anyone else claiming they are breaking up Eso' bags to sell in smaller amounts. i sure hope the buyer gets what he thinks he getting and and something else - or a watered down version of it. I admit is a great idea but wide open for sleezeballs and scammers.
Kings has been doing this for a couple of years, several satisfied customers have posted elsewhere. Always a debate about their pricing, but they seem to satisfy a need.

Status
Not open for further replies.