Status
Not open for further replies.

yohanan

Lifer
Oct 1, 2011
Old Belt/U.S.A.
img_0018-150x112.jpg
img_0017-150x112.jpg

I have been trying to aquire an Ardor barrel bamboo pipe for awhile, I found some on ebay but the price on those pipes were not to far from the price of a brand new one.
So I made up my mind to aquire a new one, and I searched and found a Gentleman who was able to order me one from the Ardor factory and the price was also very good. I really enjoy and admire Ardor pipes for the quality and craftsmanship that you get for your money. I have six in my collection now and really do enjoy them.
The Gentleman who aquired the pipe for me is Steve Monjure, of Monjure International. This fellow is a pleasure to deal with.
Here are a couple of photos, By the way, You either like bamboo or hate it, I happen to like it. :puffy:

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
I have a couple of Ardors. They are beautiful smokers. Those are just lovely Pokers, and Steve Monjure is a prince of a fellow.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
That is a nice looking ardor. Congrats. yohanan! How is she smoking?
I met and purchased from Steve Monjure at last years NASC show. He seems like a good guy and had great prices. He turned me and others there on to some nice samples. The first Solani 633 I ever smoked came from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.