PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
https://i.ebayimg.com/thumbs/images/m/m2Ru0Ow7jlJSyyXtEO8-jIA/s-l225.jpg

Been looking for one. Experts what do you think? Shiney Pipes the seller. $180

Seriously let me know here or in a PM. Thanks! Don't know how to do the link thing for more pictures an info. Feel free to throw one on here.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
I have 2 Ardors and they are both excellent pipes. This one has been reconditioned, so IMO all bets are off. I should note that (in these forums) Shiny Pipes has been accused of photoshopping their pix; but that's just an allegation, and besides, they have a 99.9% eBay rating. SmokingPipes.com frequently lists unsmoked estate Ardors at a reasonable price, and that's the route I would go, but this is a pretty unique looking pipe.

IMG_3757_zpslloqcjcp.jpg

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I've never had a problem with any of the pipes I've bought from them. Great looking Ardor!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I have ten Ardors, and they are exceptionally crafted, great smokers.

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
That's nice! Great price, too. I won't buy from ShineyPipes, but if I were you, I'd probably go for it.
I should note that (in these forums) Shiny Pipes has been accused of photoshopping their pix; but that's just an allegation
Actually, they've been caught red-handed. The threads showing the photo-shopping may have been deleted since then, but there were at least two sets of photos showing that they had photoshopped fills. That said, lots of people have bought from them in recent years with no issues and it appears they've cleaned up their act.

Status
Not open for further replies.