PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

crawdad

Lifer
Jul 19, 2019
Virginia
Looking to acquire some of this blend in bulk but the usual suspects are out of it. I’m at work and will be placing an order late tonight. Anyone know a guy who knows a guy...?

Reactions: jpmcwjr

logs

Lifer
Apr 28, 2019
Just received some today from Mars Cigars & Pipes and I'm trying it right now. So far, all systems are go--this is a very nice balkan; they weren't lying. Seems very close to GLP Westminster

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Looking to acquire some of this blend in bulk but the usual suspects are out of it. I’m at work and will be placing an order late tonight. Anyone know a guy who knows a guy...?
Peter Stokkebye Balkan Supreme is the same blend just a different distributor. Almost always available at 4noggins. Picked up 20 pounds of it back in Spring.

crawdad

Lifer
Jul 19, 2019
Virginia
Peter Stokkebye Balkan Supreme is the same blend just a different distributor. Almost always available at 4noggins. Picked up 20 pounds of it back in Spring.

20...20 pounds? Pounds?

This my first time buying what I think is bulk...and I'm thinking a half a pound or a full pound. I'm on a tight budget or what would term a tight leash.

Status
Not open for further replies.