PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

imagenthat

Lurker
Oct 17, 2013
Look, i guess i went overboard but it just seemed so "nitpicky" to me. I truly do want to develop relationships here. Pipe Smokers are a little hard to find in society as its typically a relaxation thing at the end of a hard days work and not as much of a social thing. Sorry if i offended anyone but i do want to note that i dont have internet on PC yet and i am using a very old very cheap phone with no shortcuts so its a long process (menu,settings,font settings,caps lock) and the same again to take caps off. its really not as easy as pressing shift...trust me, i will be glad when it is...

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
All good man! Welcome to the group and respect for being man enough to apologize. Jump right in and fire away. These guys really are an awesome bunch!

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
It's all good. Load a bowl, enjoy it. Then press repeat. Sorry 'bout your computer woes. That sucks mightily. Welcome aboard.
-- Pat

metalmilitia

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 14, 2013
I feel ur pain. I too use my phone to post most of my posts. the only time I capitalize is in my thread titles

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Welcome! Now that we are all on the same page, you will find a GREAT group of pipers here my friend...

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
Interesting choice of words. My forman called me crotchety today. Course he dropped a brand new $600 air gun. I smoked a very HOT pipe on the way into town to replace it lol

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Imagenthat:
We get called out by the mods for our writing because they want to promote readability and I certainly appreciate that. But they don't use a vintage Strunk and White style book to grade.
More importantly, I'd bet you'll get a temporary pass when you explain your connectivity issues. The guys who shepherd these forums do a swell job and are very understanding if you're having problems. So holler at Lawrence to help you set the world upright. He's a good man and as gracious as the day is long.
BTW, welcome to the forum. Keep asking smart questions and just watch everybody bend over backwards to share with you. This is an amazing place to hang out.
Fnord

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Technology is a mixed blessing, something of which I am acutely aware. Welcome, and

enjoy this interesting crew. Lots of information and ideas.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Also, if the mods catch you in anything but a three-piece suit while posting they'll find you and break your pipes and post pics to send a message to the community.
Service with a smile.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
You need an avatar to form relationships here :rofl:
Don't worry about it, if you piss someone off, just quit posting on that topic, it happens and we forget quickly!

Status
Not open for further replies.