PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarijnW

Lurker
Nov 15, 2019
Hi everyone,

I bought these pipes for a costumed party, but they seem a bit too fancy to destroy while being drunk... they are unused.

Thank you!

Marijn

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
I don’t know where to start. Cobs are the corncobs specially grown to make pipes after corn is shucked. Paint them different colors would liven up the party, but if it’s a spiffy party that would not be a classy look. Pass out cigars, with wine or champagne it would be a Churchill look. I Garronte!

• Haha
Reactions: voorhees

MarijnW

Lurker
Nov 15, 2019
If you're looking to sell them, unless you're familiar with the ins and outs of eBay, use Pipestud, Briar Blues or Marty Pulver. All are inhabitants or sponsors here, and all do a fine job.

Good luck!
Thank you! Any idea what they would be worth? I am not planning on keeping them.

MarijnW

Lurker
Nov 15, 2019
A kind sir informed me that it is not done on this forum to fish for prices... as i am only here on this forum because i was interested about the price of the pipes that fell into my lap, and I have absolutely no idea what I bought. I will just contact a local seller, who, I hope, will give me honest prices.
I assumed that it was alright to ask for prices, since there is a selling topic here. Sorry for any wrong assumptions, and thank you everyone fr the help.

Reactions: shanez

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
That's OK, Marijn. It seems to me you're asking in good faith. I'd contact the sellers mentioned above to get an appraisal, then take it from there: either sell the pipes to them or try eBay. If I acquired something I am unfamiliar with, I'd also ask around to try to find out the real price. Personally, I don't see what's wrong with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.