Anyone have any experience with Mr Snuff?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
I ordered some snuff to try from mr snuff over the weekend, I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what I should expect the shipping time to be, they shipped very early monday morning, can anyone give me a guess as to when they'll be here?

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
I ordered a tin of Sam Gawith Jubilee 2012 last month from Mr. Snuff and I received it 4 days later. Not too bad for an international delivery!

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
The scary thing is even with shipping, it was about the same price a tin here in NY!!!! Gotta love NYS taxes!! :crying:

Jul 15, 2011
Ive placed two orders with Mr Snuff, and both orders took about 5 days to get from Mr Snuff to my mailbox. They are an excellent company and I would not order snuff from anyone else.

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
My orders take 7 days to get to California every time. No need to try other vendors Mr. Snuff is great! Great prices on Wilson's 25g tins. I ordered a metal turn tin for around $6 and would reccomend it highly.
So with that said, what did you order?

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
I ordered 7grams of anise by mchrystals, 25g cherry menthol, 25g country mint, 25g aniseed extra, 25 ice licorice, 25 aniseed eucalyptus all by wilsons, and a cocaine bullet lol. Im pretty excited

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
You like the liqorice flavor I see. I like menthol snuffs a lot. I have tried clove and it is nice. I also tried an apricot flavor that I threw away. Smelled like my dog threw up apricots in my nose! :oops: I also got a Dutch snuff that is ginger bread flavor. It is nice once and a while. My go to is Wilson's honey menthol , and a new one I should have ordered more of vanilla ice also a Wilson's of Sharrow. Poschel is another good brand. Red bull, presidents and glacier prise are nice. Glacier is the mildest. They come in handy tap boxes that can be reused.
Remember not to sniff to hard or it will hit the back to far. Hope you enjoy it.

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
@ terry, I just got into it last week, its super cheap, very enjoyable, has good nicotine (which is why I ordered it, time to study for finals) and it is the most healthy way to consume tobacco, as far as any studies are concerned there are no negative health effects of snuff, other than the heart problems associated with nicotine.

juni

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
I'm also waiting on a snuff shipment, although from the Snuffstore. A couple of tins of Poschls Packard's Club Snuff and Lowenprise snuff (mostly for the pretty tin) and some others + a snuff bullet.
I'm going to use the Packard's Club as snuff boxes and refill them as needed - they are supposedly good for that.
Is Mr Snuff located in the UK? I thought it was a US store?

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
Nope, its in the UK, from what Ive read its either in Great Britain or Ireland, not sure actually

Jul 15, 2011
I have a lot of snuff sitting around, I just dont do it as much as I used to. I dont know why. It is extremely pleasant and as jchaplick said, it has a nice nicotine hit. My favorites are McChrystals Mild Lemon and Original and Genuine. I never get tired of O&G; the menthol is nice and strong, clears my sinuses, and the scent lasts forever, and it has a nice earthy, salty kind of backbone to it. Poschl President is good too. Menthol with some floral scent going on too. Damn, Im gonna have to bust out my snuff tin now. WHY DO YOU PEOPLE ENABLE ME?! :mrgreen:

juni

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
I didn't even know snuff still existed until I read about it on this site. :lol:

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
Mr. Snuff is a great site. I usually get orders in about a week, but during the holidays it can take a couple of weeks. Enjoy the new snuff!

snuffmaster60

Lurker
Apr 10, 2012
Afternoon All !!

A quick first post. I am a regular "Daily" nasal snuffer and I have used MR Snuff since he was in the states. Service is top notch. I mostly use British SG Black coffee or German schmalzer. Im new to pipe smoking and always loved the taste/smell of tobacco. I never was a cig smoker but on occasion I will have a cigar. Thanks all for the info I have gather from this forum..

Status
Not open for further replies.