PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
I am pretty stocked up so not much more TAD for me, unless I can find Stonehaven as I am down to about three ounces or so. As for PAD, there will probably be a few more Peterson spigots in my future but plan to stop after that as I will have a rack of 22.

Reactions: Casual

artvandelay007

Can't Leave
Apr 11, 2018
Wichita, KS
I did buy a nice old Dunhill recently and I have my eye on another pipe for Christmas but I have very few pipes and am really only focused on tobacco. I have my whole life to acquire pipes but maybe a closing window in which to buy tobacco.

Reactions: 3rdguy

derhammer

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 7, 2018
New Zealand
I think I have enough pipes for the rotation at the moment. A good number to keep them dry when I want to smoke them.
Thinking of going on a hiatus on tobaccos until February next year as it usually get very busy during Christmas up until the beginning of the year

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I'm done. Too much disposable income going on twisty puzzles now to have anything left over for smoking.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
I have more than enough pipes but am still a few short. I'm not even half way into to completing my collection of Dunhill 6103. I need a Chestnut, Russet, Root Briar, Bruyere, Tanshell, Shilling, County and Black Briar so until those come my way, the quest continues.

I have a pretty low stock of tobacco so I'll need to add more.

Status
Not open for further replies.