PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

haparnold

Lifer
Aug 9, 2018
Colorado Springs, CO
Wow! A new Dunhill for only $325!
If I were to make a list of all the things I'd spend $325 on, I don't think a Dunhill t-shirt would be on there. But who knows, maybe I'll develop TSAD (t-shirt Acquisition Disorder).
w972_be4e4e4.jpg

source: dunhill.com

acidpox

Can't Leave
Nov 18, 2018
No tee shirt is worth that, and I doubt that model even uses dunhill products

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Did you forget the decimal point between the 3 & 2? ($3.25?) :rofl:

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
It's the stitching! They use materials that are threaded individually by virgins in a remote mountain village in Italy. It's super rare and thus the high price for these wonderful T-shirts.

ebI1O9K.jpg

spartacus

Lifer
Nov 7, 2018
Mesa, Arizona
My luck I'd forget and throw it in the dryer and then it would become my wife's t-shirt.
I'd like to tour the factory with the virgins though.

jazz

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 17, 2014
UK
The hilarity and the sadness of this cancel each other out so I ended up staring blankly at that sorry picture.

jguss

Lifer
Jul 7, 2013
Is it just the t-shirt or do you get the hipster who's wearing it too? What's the market value of a hipster these days anyway? Is it dollar denominated, or is there a cryptocurrency that prices exchange rates between hipsters, slackers, millennials, gen-xers, and incontinent boomers? In any case what are hipsters really good for? Chores? Errands? Cannon fodder during the inevitable zombie apocalypse? How valuable anyway is attitude as a workplace skill?

jazz

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 17, 2014
UK
Is it just the t-shirt or do you get the hipster who's wearing it too?
That's not a hipster, it's a Giles or an Alistair from Chelsea.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Any other type of t-shirt gives me allergies and hives and leaves me depressed and anxious. It's just something about the cut and the material, the stitching, and the confidence it imparts even when worn under other clothes. In anything else, I just don't feel right and can't enjoy myself. If they charged me twice as much, I'd feel twice as good, too.

May 8, 2017
Sugar Grove, IL, USA
Our "good friend Bradley" from the Stuff 'n' Things YouTube channel was given a Dunhill tee recently. Who knew it was nearly as expensive as the older unsmoked Dunhill Root the same viewer sent him a few weeks before? I'm sure he doesn't!

Status
Not open for further replies.