PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 9, 2012
Canada
It is a great game but I'm giving it a break, I've beat the main story line, the legion story line, and the companions story line. I think when I get back to it I'm going to make an evil magic user so I can do a few more of the nastier missions that I wouldn't let my first character do.

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
I have skyrim on the xbox. Took a wife, used her to buy a house (at my nephews insistence), killed a dragon, got sidetracked. I do like the game and I will have to start it all over again to get the controls down. Atm, COD Black Ops II, AC III and Boarderlands 2. When I can get the box from my little guy.

vinvin

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 1, 2012
Play it on PS3... love it... wish I wasn't a pure mac household so I could play on a PC... I finished main story line, brotherhood, Daedric Princes... couldn't get into the war at all I would rather just assassinate people LOL... I want to play dawnguard... but I don't know if its available as DLC yet because I haven't played in a long time. Oh, and I'm also a Nightingale...

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
@vinvin, PS3 release date of Dawnguard has not been announced.
HEY, just found out another DLC is coming! Dragonborn! XBOX 360 Dec 4, PC and PS3 not announced yet. Here is the info on the Elder Scrolls wiki Dragonborn

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
austinxpipe,
I tried fallout and New Vegas but I would get frustrated because I was terrible at it. Damn mutant bugs would kill me all the time. As for skyrim I played every single main quest and most of the minor quests. The only one I didn't complete was the one where you turn into a werewolf. Just wasn't into that too much.
Tell me you all found the hidden chest under whiterun?

vinvin

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 1, 2012
Yeah, the PS3 gets the short end of the stick with Bethesda... since I have an XBOX360 I might as well just get it for that so I can play the DLC's

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
If Skyrim disappoints you, you may be disappointed for all your life. It is an impressive and immersive game world.
I liked Dragon Age 1 (not so much, 2) very much, also.
Skyrim keeps having these downloadable content releases, but the game doesn't have the kind of replay appeal for me as it does for most other people.
Maybe I'm wrong and the new content is enough of a significant addition to the game to warrant playing through it again.
Now if it turns out that The Creation Kit for Skyrim allows for multiplayer play on LAN, that would be a pretty huge game changer for me.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
@zanthal love your first sentence! I can't understand being a gamer and not liking Skyrim. You don't have to start over to play Dawnguard. Take your existing character and go talk to any guard to start it. It's fantastic.
Skyrim does have multiplayer! Well, sort of. It's an unofficial mod and said to be pretty rough - other players are almost naked and clunky, but Bethesda has announced an official multiplayer DLC next year. Not sure if the unofficial mod works on a LAN though...
Google skyrim multiplayer for all the links.
IIRC, the first teaser DLC (the one before Dawnguard with the stupid space robot) allows up to 32 characters, or maybe followers, can't remember and it's late. But Google skyrim multiplayer; more links than I can post here...

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
Played it on the xbox and it was absolutely fantastic. Although I haven't gotten any of the add on downloadable content such as dawnguard.
I'd have to say it's probably the best game I've ever played on the xbox.

dervis

Lifer
Jan 30, 2012
Hazel Green AL
The introduction of multillplayer will be when I stop playing. I have more games than id like to list to multi it up on. Why cant we just leave 1 game out of it. I dont see it having any place in the game whatsoever. Will look like Dragonborn peeps grow on trees.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
I never got any of the DLCs because I already paid 60 for the game and I am a firm believer that DLCs should be free.

Status
Not open for further replies.