PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 1, 2015
"

Just use your bank card and put your mom or dad's name and address. Thompson cigar is a good site with great deals. If you don't have a bank card ask family to buy it and pay them back. Where there's a will there's a way, friend." I tried that. But they couldn't verify them at this address. Probably because technically it's my apartment and everything is under my name.

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
The Irish sites (James Fox and Pipe Divan) have great selections - including blends and plugs you can't get in the US - and the click-through is only to say that you're 18. No other checks. You'll have to pay more, but at least you can get what you want. Don't go for the British sites - they're also age 18 bar, but won't send to the US for credit card reasons. Good luck!
Andy

pritch13

Might Stick Around
Sep 15, 2015
I was wondering if this age verification software checks the shipping address name or the billing address name? anyone know? You could then put your own name on the shipping address and an older family members on the billing

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
I know you live in the US - the Irish sites will shop to you at your home address. Plenty of other US members use them all the time.
Andy

laeb246

Lurker
Jun 16, 2018
Thanks for the recommendations. I'm under 21 and I tried to order from Pipes and Cigars and had the same problem.

briarbuck

Lifer
Nov 24, 2015
Pfffft...this is nothing. Try having to buy 3.2 beer until you're 21. (For those of us old enough to remember god awful 3.2% "beer" )

Status
Not open for further replies.