PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Unfortunately the thread I had started about meeting this kid was closed. I wasn't PC enough.
And this forum isn't really all that PC.
Almost makes you feel like some strange force has taken over society, government, people...
And not the scapegoats that people usually blame.

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
"I don't think I've ever seen anyone smoking a pipe there, only cigars."
They don't know what they are missing.

welcome

brudnod

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 26, 2013
Great Falls, VA
Welcome aboard flaneuse! Many of us have the same problem with having a pacity of other pipe smokers and it is always enjoyable to have a place to bump thoughts off of any time of day or night even if it is the cyber equivalent. Probably good to have a few ladies/women/girls (never really got this stuff right) around to make us male/men/boys keep mind our Ps & Qs...

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
I've noticed that on the pipe carving front, women who break through tend to do quite well. Tokutomi and Julie to name a couple, but there are quite a few more.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Hi, everyone. I just joined, and I figured this would be a good place to introduce myself. I don't see many pipe smokers where I live, male or female. The tobacco shop in my area has a smoking lounge, and I don't think I've ever seen anyone smoking a pipe there, only cigars.
Welcome,flaneuse. Don't know where you live, but here in Michigan, the laws about cigar lounges (and that includes lounges in tobacco shops) are fairly complicated, and lead to some confusion about how they can be utilized. :puffy:

davidintexas

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 4, 2013
Welcome to the forum flaneuse. Hope you continue to frequent these forums and ask questions, share your thoughts, and let us know how you're getting along with the pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.