PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

punkrockarmy

Might Stick Around
Jan 13, 2013
I am asking for some help picking out a nice tobacco that pairs well with the beautiful Georgia weather we've been having here lately. Unfortunately, I am not experienced in tobacco but I do know my preferences from what I have dabbled in so far. Now I absolutely love English blends but I have found that I enjoy the flavors and the experience more during much colder weather so I'm looking for something light like a Virginia blend maybe? I'm open to anything as long as the nic hit won't kick me in the head as I don't have a nicotine tolerance. Thank you!
Edit: Corrected capitalization in title per Rule #9. L.

Number Nine, Number Nine, Number Nine

Perique

Lifer
Sep 20, 2011
www.tobaccoreviews.com
I know just what you mean about the break in the GA weather. It's been grand. As such, I would recommend a sweet VA: Rattray's Marlin Flake. I've been smoking a lot of it lately.

sallow

Lifer
Jun 30, 2013
Fribourg's Golden Mixture is a nice light virginia. It goes well with sunshine.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
I'm an undying fan of Sutliff's Molto Dolce. Just open the tin, and the scent will knock you away.

Aug 14, 2012
I am smoking Dunhill Elizabethan in a Dunhill DR Root Briar. It is a great combination. I believe this tobacco will be exquisite in many natural finish pipes, especially the Dunhill Roots and Peterson natural finish Sherlock Holmes pipes. Also excellent in Vintage Hilsons.

Status
Not open for further replies.