PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockford

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 4, 2013
I picked up a 1908 silver mounted Orlik Goudron Meer today for the princely sum of $38. It will take very little effort to put it in smoking shape and it came in the original fitted case from P. Smith and Co of Harrogate.
Now I will have to figure out how to post pictures... Even the wife was excited for me this time!

rockford

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 4, 2013
http://pipesmagazine.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/album/7664/orlik-1908-2-150x112.jpg

salmonfisher

Can't Leave
Feb 12, 2014
WOW...great score...remind your wife to tell others of the joy of pipe shopping for bh's :puffpipe:

appointed

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 8, 2013
I look forward to the day that I can make a nice score like that. I frequent antique stores often, but I've yet to find anything like that. I hear stories of people finding expensive pipes and paying next to nothing for them. Congrats and let us know how she smokes.

rx2man

Part of the Furniture Now
May 25, 2012
http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/anything-better-than-photobucket
per sablebrush52
I just upload an image to my album on this site. When I want to add an image to my post I keep two windows open to this site.

I click on the uploaded image to take me to its location, control+click (I'm on a Mac), which I assume would be a right click on a PC and scroll down to "copy image location" and select that.

Having made my selection, I click on the other window where I'm typing my post and select IMG. I paste the image location, click OK, and post. Works every time

rockford

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 4, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.