PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Thanks for all the nice comments, it is appreciated.
@hawky, this Rad makes 22 in the collection. I really need 3 more as 22 joust doesn't sound right.
@neal, yeah the stars were aligned as I threw my high bid in 3 days before the auction ended. It was meant to be I guess.
@pipehunter, yes I did win this from coopersark. Thanks so much for selling it, it smokes like a dream.
@didi, it looks like Boxowood as Jay said. Maybe pipehunter knows for sure.
@Mark, I am so glad you blew your was at the Chicago show. This Rad smokes as good as any in my collection.

Dec 24, 2012
That is a great looking pipe. The gnarly blast looks weathered, much like Harris's own aging mug. What a perfect companion.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Amazing pipe to add to, from what I've seen, an amazing collection! I don't know what I envy more, your pipes or your cellar. You've got an eye (and a palate) for the exquisite. :puffy:

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Classy, Harris, truly! You seem to be with Rads the way I am with Caminettos! As many as I have, I can never resist looking at more, even smooth ones. (And as much in love with New Dears & the Business finish, believe me, that's saying something!!)

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Thanks for the nice comments.
Steve, I am trying to get to 25 Rad's, 22 is a lousy number. 365 might be a tad difficult since he has retired.
Bill, I used to own a few of the older Radice/Ascorti Caminetto's and they were great smokers. Sounds like you have that all figured out.

keith929

Lifer
Nov 23, 2010
Harris,because of you my Rad Davis now stands at 17.
My goal is 21. That way I will have a three week rotation.
I also have 1970s Caminettos in my collection. I agree they are really great smokers.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
keith, good for you. You are right, you need 4 more. I never thought about the number 21 in those terms before. I could have quit with that number. Now I am duty bound to get 25 or maybe 28 for a four week rotation, that could take a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.