PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I got lucky over the weekend and scored an estate Rad at a good price. It checks all the boxes in terms of size and weight. It is a group 5 and is in pristine condition. I am smoking some 2012 F&T Cut Virginia Plug for it's maiden voyage.

rad26-600x400.jpg

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Thanks guys.
Workman, that is actually a sandblast. It really does look like tree bark. I don't believe I have another Rad blast quite like this one.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
That’s great Harris. I know you’ve been commenting on not finding a right pipe to add to your collection. And I know from years of reading your posts how much you like Rad’s work. It appears the stars were aligned on this one.

pipehunter

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 20, 2016
That looks just like the one I sent off to Coopersark a few weeks ago. If it is the same pipe, I hope you enjoy it. Well, I hope you enjoy it, either way. It's a great pipe.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
By the color, didi, it cold be boxwood, just a WAG.
Nice pipe Harris. Guess I'll have to go find my own, since you aren't cracking on the Dublin.... :worship:
jay-roger.jpg

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Harris introduced me to Rad pipes and knows how much I like them. He helped me find several of the Rads I've been able to acquire. Before he went after this one, he asked me if I wanted it first before he went after it. I'm happy you were able to get this one Harris. Harris has been my pipe mentor. He's steered me towards Ryan Alden now.

Status
Not open for further replies.