PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
I know this was an old thread, but there have been some new members, and maybe someone has tried this website since then.
I am interested in trying one of these but was curious if anyone else has tried one.
Any opinions?
John

topd

Lifer
Mar 23, 2012
Emerson, Arkansas
The so called AND imports wonderful pipes in my thinking. But I believe there are several other ways to obtain beautiful works of art and good smokes through less expensive means.....
TopD

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
Well I really wanted a brand new meerschaum, and they can be quite expensive, this site offers new pipes for much less then other places. I really just want a smooth classic shape, preferably a bulldog or billiard. AND sells these new for much less than other places

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Please elaborate topd.....am wanting to try a few more meers myself. 8O

topd

Lifer
Mar 23, 2012
Emerson, Arkansas
I don't want appear that I'm pushing any particular seller here in the forum but I have had wonderful success buying pipes on eBay. If you have little experience there, you may think eBay is just for old used items... I have no idea what your experience there is. There are several maker/sellers that will give you a good deal. Since about 2002 I have gotten my pipes directly from the maker, or his front room seller, avoiding the many retail markets in the U.S. or other countries.

(I could point you in the right direction, but again, I don't want to seam like I'm an add-man or something. I have nothing to gain and have no part in their business).
TopD

Status
Not open for further replies.