PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I just opened PB for the first time in over a year and cannot believe what has happened to them. Even with my pop up blocker on, the ads come so fast I cannot navigate the site like I want.
Who do you guys use for your pics nowadays?

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
I have always used the album feature supplied by this site. So far I've never had a problem once the procedure is mastered. My pics live on the HD of my PC and are transferred at will into any thread I choose.
Regards,
Jay.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Harris, where the hell have you been???? I thought Peck had finaly offed you...

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
I really need a new option as well. Photobucket runs terribly slow every time I get on, and sometimes it freezes up, and if not then I have to exit out of the adds. Very annoying, but what do you expect for free. Of course I think they did that deliberately as a way to get you to purchase the "Premium" version. Yeah right!!!

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
One plus for using this site's album: the photos won't disappear before the site does.
Almost shocked to see the returnee! Good to see you, Harris.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Thanks for all of the welcome backs guys, I really appreciate it.
Thanks for all the recommendations on the different sites, I will check them all out and choose one eventually. I am so not looking forward to reloading all of my pics to a new place. I am a lazy sob, I might just make one of my kids do it for me.

eltice

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 28, 2012
I use kek.gg. As deathmetal said, no nonsense, it’s super easy and works well from my phone.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I am so freaking lazy that I just paid 60.00 for PB for the year so I don't have to deal with their ads and I don't have to transfer hundreds of pictures. I have been using that site for years for free, so I don't mind throwing them 60 bucks for their service.
Thanks for all the recommendations of the other places, laziness wins over yet again.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I am so freaking lazy that I just paid 60.00 for PB for the year so I don't have to deal with their ads and I don't have to transfer hundreds of pictures. I have been using that site for years for free, so I don't mind throwing them 60 bucks for their service.
Thanks for all the recommendations of the other places, laziness wins over yet again.
'fraid not, Harris. $60 may relieve you of the burden of seeing their ads, but that won't let you post your images on remote servers. For that privilege you will have to pay $500 annually. Let's see how far laziness goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.