PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2013
I've never ordered anything from Al Pascia, or any of the businesses outside the United States for that matter, and I was hoping someone could give me an estimation on how long it would take a package from them to make it to Texas. And how were you able to track your package? I hate not knowing where a package might be or how long it might take to arrive. Someone want to ease my concern?

Oct 7, 2016
When I ordered a pipe from them last fall on Friday, I had it in my hands on Monday. Should be about the same to Texas, as they use FedEx. They will give you a tracking number, just enter it on the FedEx web site. I have also ordered from Bollito and LePipe.it,they use DHL, and my experience is roughly the same. No negative experience s with any of them.

aquadoc

Lifer
Feb 15, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
Anthony, where in Texas? It matters. When I lived in Plano, I would ship equipment out to my field biologists on the same day and they sometimes had a lag of 2-3 days in Southwest Texas. El Paso was bad and Brownsville (not SW) was particularly bad. Also, there was one small town that I cannot remember the name near Toledo Bend that was a day behind.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Never ordered from them specifically, but orders I have made from Italy have made it to Kentucky in about a ten days.

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Dear Mister Anthony, I have ordered from other Italian based vendors several times and all the same,they tend to use special currier services charching roughly $ 15 within EU, very quick and sure efficient, I think you would have no problems with your delivery ,and I bet within a week from order you shall have it there in Fort Worth central Texas

Now,have a nice weekend and best greets to my beloved great State of TX, Paul

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
I placed an order with Al Pascia at 11:19 PM, on a Wednesday night. The very next Friday, at 9:28 AM, I received my pipe in Chicago. The service, from order to receipt was just under 36 hrs., and it simply blew me away! I'm guessing that FedEx has a direct flight between Milan and Chicago.

Jan 8, 2013
No problems to Fort Worth, I imagine.
It just depends on if my package goes through Dallas before going to Fort Worth. I've had packages make it to Dallas in two days and then sit there for five days lol. It's a short drive from there to here.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
My Al Pascia pipes have also been 36-38 hours to Maryland, trackable via Fed-Ex (with updates sent to my phone). Their shipping and packaging is first rate.

Jan 8, 2013
Since the pipe was ordered Friday afternoon, I'm not really expecting it to ship until Monday. So that's a few days that don't really count, I suppose. I'll be curious to see how long it takes to get here from Monday. I'm pretty excited about this pipe, so the wait is going to be excruciating whether it takes three days or three weeks! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.