After pipe bites

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

hiplainsdrifter

Preferred Member
Jan 8, 2012
After enjoying a slice of homemade bread following a bowl of HH Syrian, I found myself wondering what other pipers munch on after a good smoke.

hawk60ce

Preferred Member
Jun 11, 2012
Currently its crackers and parmesan cheese with my savinelli and some boswells penn dutch treat

slownumbers39

Jul 29, 2012
Coffee before, after, and during a smoke. Makes a nice light, all day long snack.
X2........so true. I love coffee all day long, especially that first cup in the morning.

crk69

Preferred Member
Jun 30, 2012
X3 on the coffee or a nice coke and rum.. Cheese and crackers or sausage and crackers for a snack...

assaad

Apr 4, 2011
I like to have another smoke. Coffee is nice too but better when with a smoke. Chocolate is great as well, but much better with a smoker. Hard candy as well. Oh, and whiskey. Then afterwards, more smoke!
Edit: One cannot go wrong with homemade bread after a nice smoke though, unless that bread was made wrong, in which case one should just smoke.

shawn622

Preferred Member
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
I really don't eat after a bowl. I drink strong coffee during and after a good smoke. I really just want me teeth to be a wonderful shade of beige :lol: I go to the dentest next week. I'm going to hate it. My mouth is a mess./ haven't been in 4 years 8O

cigrmaster

Preferred Member
May 26, 2012
United States
I drink my Starbucks french roast till about 3pm, then I switch to Luzianne de caf iced tea the rest of the day and night. I would drink coffee all day and night but I wouldn't be able to sleep. I eat dinner around 6 or so and then snack around midnight when I go to bed. I love eating in bed and watching tv before I go to sleep. Usually it is fruit, but when I am being bad it is Fritos and onion dip or a big bowl of Captain Crunch, or a ham and swiss sandwich. Once every few months I go on a black licorice kick for a few days, we have a candy store in the mall that has the really good stuff.