PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
We've lost a couple to that darned Royal Yacht, we'll be alright...for now. :rofl:

Jan 8, 2013
We've lost a couple to that darned Royal Yacht,
I'll take the Frigate over any royal yacht any day. They're probably sitting pretty on that yacht, drinking fruity drinks, wearing loafers and khaki shorts, with pink sweaters tied at the neck over their polos... nah... we be real men aboard the 'Frigate! Leathers and boots with a saber and a flintlock at the sash, good ale, rum, and whisky for us! ....and more women too! :mrgreen:

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
we be real men aboard the 'Frigate! Leathers and boots with a saber and a flintlock at the sash, good ale, rum, and whisky for us! ....and more women too! :mrgreen:
And the smell. :rofl:

Jun 27, 2016
Go from 1000-3500 grit wet sanding
Ever try starting at the fine end of these, and working coarser where needed, and then back up as usual? I find this helpful if I'm trying to minimize material-removal on stuff, especially if I find that I don't need to go to, or barely use the "1000", for example. :puffy:

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
Can't say I have. I always started with 1000 for complete oxidation removal, and work my way up for polishing. I will have to give your method a try. Hadn't thought of that.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
"drinking fruity drinks, wearing loafers and khaki shorts, with pink sweaters tied at the neck " -- Yer killin' me, anthony, jes' killin'....
Besides, we're pah-rts -- we need a new ship, we just, er, "find" one, if ye's takes my meaning? Do we have an accord??

Jan 8, 2013
Do we have an accord??
Aye.... but I'm not so sure how well she floats.
2018-Honda-Accord-Header-Image.jpg

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
Thanks! That one is scheduled for its inaugural smoke Sunday for Father's Day. I'm tweaking an Oriental bomb for its reintroduction to the smoking world. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.