PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
You made a pertinent consideration...
I owe you an apology, too. I feel quite a bit harassed here - I resumed activities a few days ago and I confess that I'm usually on the defensive. Not everyone here is respectful and when you complain about it you are treated as sensitive, a "snowflake" and suffers even more "attacks". Yesterday I commented with a great friend, Steve, that I intended to disappear from here again, for a while, to keep my mind in order and because sometimes I wasn't being nice either.
The ignore feature really can improve almost any forum. There are only a few that I've ignored and sometimes evidence comes up that proves I made the right choice.

Reactions: Dallas Wynn

Dallas Wynn

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 19, 2019
NW Arkansas
You got it at a great price!
I know!! I bid $200 to give myself a buffer for any other bidders and was willing to spend an obnoxious amount to secure a winning bid but was quite pleased to be the sole bidder. If this was a result of the members of this forum observing my desire to own it, I am forever grateful!! I sent the images to Dunhill London to authenticate the signature and they promptly replied in the affirmative (image attached). I am so excited to own this book! I am in the process of creating a YouTube channel (I know some detest them, but I look forward to becoming a creator) focusing on the pipe hobby and this is going to be used in the channel art.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200317-095349_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20200317-095349_Email.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 10

NEmery

Lurker
Dec 31, 2019
Beaufort, SC
I know!! I bid $200 to give myself a buffer for any other bidders and was willing to spend an obnoxious amount to secure a winning bid but was quite pleased to be the sole bidder. If this was a result of the members of this forum observing my desire to own it, I am forever grateful!! I sent the images to Dunhill London to authenticate the signature and they promptly replied in the affirmative (image attached). I am so excited to own this book! I am in the process of creating a YouTube channel (I know some detest them, but I look forward to becoming a creator) focusing on the pipe hobby and this is going to be used in the channel art.
That's killer! I need a good dust cover for mine.

mingc

Lifer
Jun 20, 2019
The Big Rock Candy Mountains
It's wonderful they responded!

Status
Not open for further replies.