PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
I just returned from a few days in London on a business trip.
On Monday evening I had the pleasure of meeting up with our own Andy Stewart at a local London establishment. You can't smoke inside, but this place had a great sheltered patio with heaters and it was just perfect for a smoke, though Andy and I chose to smoke cigars rather than our pipes.
Andy, your hospitality was greatly appreciated. It is always a pleasure to meet up with folks from the forum.
Many thanks.

Dec 24, 2012
Thanks, I think.
I should add that the instructions I received from Andy were right out of an Ian Flemming novel. He told me that I should proceed to the statue of Wellington in front of the Royal Exchange. I was instructed by Andy to wear a pith helmet and sit on the bench in front of the statue while reading a copy of The London Times, and that a carrier pigeon would soon deliver directions to the venue. It all came off perfectly. I brought the pigeon home with me, by the way, and am seriously considering throwing my cell phone in the trash.
The pigeon squawks continuously and makes very little sense. I decided to name the little fellow Harris. Seems appropriate.
SvELMfW.jpg

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
The pigeon squawks continuously and makes very little sense. I decided to name the little fellow Harris. Seems appropriate
Well when it comes to thousands of posts, I guess that is true, but I still got you to read them all. As much swill as I spew, it pales in comparison to peck. As we all know when an attorney opens mouth, bullshit is sure to follow.

Dec 24, 2012
Well when it comes to thousands of posts, I guess that is true, but I still got you to read them all.
Nope. I have my secretary read your posts and she sends me links to the ones worth reading or responding to. That happens about once every quarter. She thinks you're a megalomaniac by the way.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
peck, lol. I like that...meglomaniac. Someday I will rule the world and first thing I will do is have you shot and take all your pipes and tobacco.
Also it just so happens your secretary told me he is tired of your advances and to please stop.

Dec 24, 2012
Harris, I am so proud of you for admitting what is so obviously one of your many faults.
As an olive branch, I have decided to send little Harris off to visit you at your Florida retreat.
Please make sure you answer the door tomorrow when he knocks.
uo3mIzu.jpg

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
I had a lifelong dream of visiting London, which I fulfilled 30 years ago. They had to drag me back to the plane to leave, I didn't want to go. How I miss England!

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
I had a lifelong dream of visiting London, which I fulfilled 30 years ago. They had to drag me back to the plane to leave, I didn't want to go. How I miss England!

Status
Not open for further replies.