A Very Specific Jar for a Very Specific Tobacco...

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

dudleydipstick

Can't Leave
Dec 13, 2009
A nice container to keep a short term stash of Luxury Bullseye is a Kraft Old English cheese spread jar. I'm not sure how well it works for storage longer than a month or so, but just using it to segregate a small supply from the big stash works out pretty well.
OldEnglish.jpg

It's also good for longer flakes that have been cut in half.

jonesing

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 11, 2010
So Matt in your review of LBE we should expect to hear about how the cheddar tones interact with the VA and the Perique like a stroll in a meadow on a spring day.....while eating nachos?
Mickeys.

dudleydipstick

Can't Leave
Dec 13, 2009
should expect to hear about how the cheddar tones interact with the VA and the Perique like a stroll in a meadow on a spring day.....while eating nachos?
Close, but even more transcendent. I would liken it a rip-roaring frolic through the cosmos with the spice of Perique painting splashes of indulgent sapidness across the palette whilst the Virginias tantalize with a subtle boldness not unlike the temptation of stroking a slumbering lioness's tawny pelt. Both of the tobaccos mingle with a synergy akin to a painting by Rene Magritte...one can almost find oneself befuddled trying to solve the mystery that's wrapped up in these enigmatic medallions.

jonesing

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 11, 2010
Very well played.
"enigmatic medallions"
That's funny right there.
Be a good name for a band.
RJ

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
Fhb good observation [Ya got my cheeze wiz boy ]. And the rest of you be sure to poor some out for the lost homies . Matt I like the idea ,would be good for travel or in the tackle box . For me though its Atlas Mason it comes free with Classico Suaces and lids can be bought new at the communist store for cheap .

Status
Not open for further replies.