PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
. A week ago I emailed Chris an old PM member, he's a young man who I had sent him a Mullberry Poker made from my Mullberry tree by E James I informed him of his Departure and mentioned if he ever didn't want the Mullberry I wanted it. He told me he had a E Jsmes Commision and would graciously give it back, needless to say I was thrilled. Good People are not rare in our Hobby, Thsnk you Chris and Ed. :clap:

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Bradley, all I did was send that beautiful pipe home. Thank you so much for sharing it with me. Ed will truly be missed. I had forgotten when we spoke a few days ago but I have the mulberry pipe commission and a morta from him along with a few tampers. The man did fine work. Thank you again Bradley for the mulberry from your yard used to do my first commission from ole Ed. Like you, Ed was an impeccable man of character.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
I've been around here long enough - and I've been the recipient of so many gracious acts of kindness - that I want to say I'm never surprised.
But I always am. And I'm always humbled. And I'm always glad that I'm a member here.
Nicely done, Chris. The items I have from Mr. Ed are priceless.
Fnord

Status
Not open for further replies.