PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Search on Site

Recent Posts

kcghost

Preferred Member
May 6, 2011
I think the new website is great as woodsroad says but the color of links could be improved. The color chart listed here would not work for this.

dino

Preferred Member
Jul 9, 2011
Please, more contrast. I'm sure I not the only person of severly limited vision who has difficulty with the color scheme. And, I'm sure those of us old folk would agree, despite 20/20 and color discerning abilities, that more contrast is easier on the eyes.
Thanks for all your hard work on this site Kevin.

bnichols23

Preferred Member
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Please, more contrast. I'm sure I not the only person of severly limited vision who has difficulty with the color scheme. And, I'm sure those of us old folk would agree, despite 20/20 and color discerning abilities, that more contrast is easier on the eyes.
Thanks for all your hard work on this site Kevin.
Triple Amen to all of that, Dino, every bit! I personally don't mind or care about he links as long as they're visible. The thing that makes it hardest for me is the light yellow on white in the Categories, Site Sponsors, Recent Posts, etc. Reeeally difficult for these old eyes.

woodsroad

Preferred Member
Oct 10, 2013
woods: It's not always about you! This time, sad to write, you are abso -f****ing-lutely correct.
Warren, I did think that I was the only one with this problem, but now that I see that I'm not unique, I withdraw my complaint!