PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
I was out early this morning for an appointment and stopped in a wholesale/retail candy and tobacco outlet near my home which has been in business for over 40 years. They recently renovated and prior to, they always had a few cheapo pipes and a decent cigar selection. I've not been in the place for a year or so and was mainly there to get pipe cleaners. To my surprise they now have 3 glass displays of low to mid grade pipes and BULK Dunhill pipe tobacco and at near wholesale pricing! I loaded up on 965 and Nightcap. This place is almost within walking distance. I saw the owner and complimented him on taking the leap. He said there's a strong demand from the younger population that lives in that hipster part of the city.
I thought some positive tobacco related news would be welcome on a Monday morning. It certainly was for me!

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
Papipesguy, it's already a mocha latte paradise there. For those who are familiar it's the South Side of Pgh. You can get an expensive coffee, tattoo, piercing, booze and now, pipe tobacco.

Status
Not open for further replies.