PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyhog

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 18, 2015
Hi, looking for a slightly sweet crossblend. Something slightly sweeter than Frog Morton On the Town. Any recommendations? Thanks

crazyhog

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 18, 2015
I would consider Frog Morton to be a Cross Blend between an Aro and English. Looking for something less smokey in flavor than FMOTT. I also found Boswells Northwoods to be very smokey, no sweetness at all.

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

Savinelli's Giubileo d'Oro. Trust me, you'll like it. PM me your address and I'll even send a few flakes your way to prove it.

dkaye201

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 13, 2016
Kramers Cary Grant, Father Dempsey, and Danny Kaye may be what you're looking for.

crazyhog

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 18, 2015
Great recommendations and much appreciated! Will post reviews in the near future.

skraps

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 9, 2015
Go to Just For Him online and get some Shortcut to Mushrooms or Whiskey Biscuit Gravy. These are two of my favorite crossover blends.
I second the recommendation for Shortcut. I had not heard about Whiskey Biscuit Gravy until now... dammit, another one on the list.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
I would consider Frog Morton to be a Cross Blend between an Aro and English.
Gotcha. So any hybrid of two different types, but you seem to be looking for "sweet" + "English blend."

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Maybe not what you're looking for, but 'tango recently sent me Peretti's Thanksgiving Dinner, faintly sweet and tobacco forward, a seasonal tobacco probably not available until fall. I like a tobacco-forward aro in rotation with my various non-aro blends, to set off the non-aros when they come around.

crazyhog

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 18, 2015

Gotcha. So any hybrid of two different types, but you seem to be looking for "sweet" + "English blend."
Exactly, a sweet English blend. If there us such a thing. I will be experimenting quite a few now. :) THANKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.