PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
I'm known for making the occasional pipe, but I also apparently make really tasty doggy treats...I sold this pipe a few weeks ago to a great guy on the West Coast and didn't hear anything after it arrived- I finally got the gory details this weekend. He smoked the pipe one time- probably with the Stonehaven I sent in the package...thought it was an amazing smoke...and left it out on his coffee table overnight. The next morning, there is one guilty looking Boykin Spaniel named Draeger and the evidence of his evil deed everywhere...Draeger is a PTSD Service Dog in training...and apparently very much a Morta Munchin' Fiend... The pieces should arrive in my shop this week...and I'll try it again- not sure if anything but the stem can be salvaged...

22i1zn.jpg

313pv0h.jpg

wk0caf.jpg

wguel5.jpg

1zw1d15.jpg

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Same. But nothing of interest gets left on a coffee table. Even the kitchen counters are not exempt from Hector, who is more interested in the forum than my pipes....
Q4qeW7i.jpg

Jun 27, 2016
To me, the bowl still looks kind of cool that way. If he's getting a new pipe, maybe that one can be cleaned up a little and a new bamboo piece installed, and sent back as well. :puffy:

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
It was actually a pretty funny story....the dog definitely had one of those looks like he was blaming the cat for what happened...

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Universal rule of living with a canine: anything left on the coffee table overnight is fair game.

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
My cat confines her eating to chow and yummies, and then of course whatever I'm eating. If I'm eating it she wants it, even though she turns down any number of human edibles. She's coming around on Ben and Jerry's but we're working on potato salad.

barepipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 29, 2017
I think it must have been the Stonehaven that attracted him.
You can see it in his eyes, he is a stoner.

Status
Not open for further replies.