Recent Posts

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

bienden

Jan 5, 2019
Hanoi, Vietnam
Hello,

I'm newbie. I come from Vietnam.

This is a new pipe, I made myself. I call is A Dancer Pipe

Condensation chamber make the smoke cool, dry and pleasant.

mso489

Preferred Member
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome, bienden. Photos aren't coming up for me, but i can't complain since I don't post photos.

sablebrush52

Preferred Member
Jun 15, 2013
Welcome to the forum!
You can find instructions on how to post images here:
http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/how-to-videos

jpmcwjr

Preferred Member
May 12, 2015
Monterey Peninsula
Once your photos are on a photo hosting site (such as Imgur.com; Postimage; Dropbox, etc. Photobucket), or on virtually any site, including this site's album such as eBay, Amazon, you-name-it, select the full sized image, then Control-click (Mac) or Right-click (Windows) on the image itself, then choose "copy image location" or similar words. Now paste that URL (the full web address, which should end in .jpg or .png) into the IMG box in the reply window of the thread you're posting to.
The site's album is also a good choice for displaying photos, and the same method works for obtaining the image's URL for copying into the IMG box.
There are other good illustrations and steps on how to post photos in the "Latest Discussions" box,

LINK to that thread

bienden

Jan 5, 2019
Hanoi, Vietnam
Very sorry members.

Now I know how to post pictures.

I realize this topic has bothered you. I want to delete it, and post another topic but can't find the delete button.

Can admin help me?

mikethompson

Preferred Member
Jun 26, 2016
I realize this topic has bothered you. I want to delete it, and post another topic but can't find the delete button.
Don't worry about it bienden, lots of people have problems posting pictures, especially new members.
That is an interesting looking pipe. What material is the 'rest' made out of?

bienden

Jan 5, 2019
Hanoi, Vietnam
Don't worry about it bienden, lots of people have problems posting pictures, especially new members.
That is an interesting looking pipe. What material is the 'rest' made out of?
Thank you for understanding.

Stem made by bamboo; Condensation chamber (under the bowl) is Bufallo horn.

artificialme

Mar 15, 2018
Greetings from Indonesia Bienden...

That was a nice looking pipe. Hope it smoke well.

When you use buffalo horn, did it have a pungent odor when it get slightly wet from the condensation process?

bienden

Jan 5, 2019
Hanoi, Vietnam
When you use buffalo horn, did it have a pungent odor when it get slightly wet from the condensation process?
I didn't notice any smell from buffalo horns, friend.

I also know that when people first started making pipes, people used horns to make stem. Later use vucanize or acrilic materials.

bienden

Jan 5, 2019
Hanoi, Vietnam
Nice looking pipe. How long have you been making pipes? How many have you made?
Thank you.

I made the pipes several years ago. But I have been smoking pipe for almost 20 years.

I did not count the number of pipes I had made, probably 100.

This is some pipe I have made

olkofri

Preferred Member
Sep 9, 2017
Fantastic!
Personally, I don't care for the bamboo stems—they look too skeletal to me, eek! 8O , but that's just me and I was impressed with the buffalo horn chamber.
Those other pipes you made look very neat!

addamsruspipe

Dec 4, 2016
Welcome to the forum. A lot of good stuff here. That is some very nice work there. Those look like they would be fun to smoke. :)

mau1

Preferred Member
Jan 5, 2018
Canada
Oh my goodness. Congratulations on your skills. And welcome to the forum. It's a fine community.