A Couple Of Peterson Arans

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

banner

lordofthepiperings

Preferred Member
May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I love the Aran B5. It was the first, and currently only, Peterson I bought. Can't wait to get more from this line as well as collecting some of the Sherlock Holmes series of pipes.

unclearthur

Preferred Member
Mar 9, 2010
I have been wanting a B5 for ages. Now I may just have to pull the trigger. Great pickups!

sockmonkey

Mar 13, 2011
Must've been something in the air today; just picked up a Peterson Aran as well. I think mine's an 01.
The pipe stand and jar in the background are my wife's handiwork. She's been enjoying accessorizing my new pastime.

seakayak

Preferred Member
Sep 21, 2010
I have an Aran. It's back at the office so I can't tell you the style number, but it is a sweet smoking pipe with a round shank and a straight stem.

sockmonkey

Mar 13, 2011
Nope. Got it at the local store. They have a decent number of them, including a Sherlock Holmes and a St. Patrick's 2011 that I really liked.
*shrug*
Another day...

sockmonkey

Mar 13, 2011
Same.
I like being able to point and hold a pipe before I buy it. (A big city luxury I don't take for granted.)
Really dig that 68 btw Pipetrucker.

forsooth

Feb 18, 2011
I especially like the 68. I love the Petersons. I think I read that Ireland is in deep financial do-do once again. Perhaps we all need to purchase one or more Petersons to help them out. :D I have 5, but then I've only been smoking less than 3 months.