PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipetrucker

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 13, 2010
Following the white rabbit
I picked up a Peterson Aran 68 a week or so ago, and an Aran B5 this morning. I am really liking the Aran line.
PetersonAvan68-2.jpg

PetersonAvan68-1.jpg

B5-1.jpg

B5-3.jpg

B5-4.jpg

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I love the Aran B5. It was the first, and currently only, Peterson I bought. Can't wait to get more from this line as well as collecting some of the Sherlock Holmes series of pipes.

sockmonkey

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 13, 2011
Must've been something in the air today; just picked up a Peterson Aran as well. I think mine's an 01.
The pipe stand and jar in the background are my wife's handiwork. She's been enjoying accessorizing my new pastime.
peterson1.jpg

peterson2.jpg

seakayak

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 21, 2010
I have an Aran. It's back at the office so I can't tell you the style number, but it is a sweet smoking pipe with a round shank and a straight stem.

sockmonkey

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 13, 2011
Nope. Got it at the local store. They have a decent number of them, including a Sherlock Holmes and a St. Patrick's 2011 that I really liked.
*shrug*
Another day...

sockmonkey

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 13, 2011
Same.
I like being able to point and hold a pipe before I buy it. (A big city luxury I don't take for granted.)
Really dig that 68 btw Pipetrucker.

forsooth

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 18, 2011
I especially like the 68. I love the Petersons. I think I read that Ireland is in deep financial do-do once again. Perhaps we all need to purchase one or more Petersons to help them out. :D I have 5, but then I've only been smoking less than 3 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.