PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

crashthegrey

Lifer
Dec 18, 2015
Cobleskill, NY
www.greywoodie.com
I am looking to make one. We called for a charity donation goal in an online pipe group, and the winning contributor donated twice what we asked for, $1,000 to Toys for Tots. It turns out that he lost his wife a few months ago and is left with the three children that they fostered and adopted. They've previously received donations from Toys for Tots and wanted to give back. To honor this kind man, I am putting together a mailbomb for him, hoping to give a good Christmas to him and his kids. If anyone would like to contribute, I'd greatly appreciate it, anything from sample tobaccos to gift cards for the family. He is near the Mall of Georgia, so most gift cards are good. Being so close to Christmas, I will private message the address to anyone who would like to help. Thank you all for your time in reading this.

crashthegrey

Lifer
Dec 18, 2015
Cobleskill, NY
www.greywoodie.com
Thank you, Cosmic. Incoming. Anyone else, he is actually a member here but has only been on once lately, bootleg as many of you know him. Let's not tip him off and if anyone sees him on, let me know so I can delete this hopefully, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.