Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Hello all you tokers. It would take a long time to tell the story of where I have been for such a long time. Long story short, got my cdl 4 years ago, been running 48 states making money smoking many local blends of tobacco and moving. Some of you may remember I was living in Jacksonville, FL. Well got offered a position I couldn't turn down in Kent, WA. I had 2 weeks to pack up the family and house and find a place to live. Found a place in Puyallup, been here about 2 months now and trying to get back in touch with old friends. Hit me up and let me know how you have been.

jguss

Lifer
Jul 7, 2013
If you're in Puyallup Smokey Joe's is nearby; check it out if you haven't already. Great venue for a pipe. Also home of the Seattle Pipe Club's meetings.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
toker', what's a cdl? Welcome back. Maybe give us a rundown on your pipe experiences in different locales, pipe shops, shows, pipe smoking characters, etc.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
CDL = Commercial driver's license.
Great to see you back and posting! :clap:
Since you've been gone we picked up a lot of great posters, so things are generally more interesting. Stay online.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Didn't get to go to any shows, if the wheels aunt turning ya aunt earning.

I did get to stop in NYC and stop by Russ's shop, he wasn't there but did sample a few blends there. Found a cozy little cigar shop just outside Albuquerque. Most of the time being a truck driver you only get to see sites for a little bit, plus with the family at home, got to keep running to support them.

Status
Not open for further replies.