PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
The Larry's Blend is out of stock lol
Even though it says it is in stock. Although they probably get more like every other day and just ran out on me lol
Can't wait!

grizzly86

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 5, 2012
A little bummed out; I got an email a couple hours ago saying:

During the final processing of your order we encountered an item(s) that is/are currently unavailable and unable to ship at this time.
The item(s) in question are: 2 of 8 oz of SG Squadron Leader, H&H Blackhouse, H&H (8oz) Larry's Blend
In an effort to get your products to you as quickly as possible we have shipped the remaining items on the order and as soon as we are restocked on the above item(s) we will ship immediately. There will be no shipping charge on any backorder and your account has only been charged for the items we have shipped.
In most cases these items are already on their way to us and the majority of our products take less than 5 days to restock. If it turns out the delay exceeds that time frame we will notify you under separate email.
We apologize for this inconvenience. If you'd like us to make any modifications, additions, or deletions to the backordered item(s) please let us know.

They are still showing on the website as available so I think I will send them a quick email so no one else runs in to this. Not really upset; I understand this stuff can happen and they have been great to work with. I guess it's just being in the "I want it now" mood. I'll take another look to see if there is anything I want to substitute.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Yes baron,
Thank you thank you thank you. :worship:
I'll keep bumping the crap out of this thread til the sale ends. :twisted:

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Twas nothing! I'm sure Russ and co. will appreciate the business. I gots to buy more blending baccys next paycheck, so hopefully it will still be on.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
8oz tins are still just $15 and there's $1 shipping on Friday... pretty freaking awesome.
I said I would bump it til the sale stopped... it's a really good deal for some great leaf.
My Haul From P&C came in today. I'm excited.
I opended the Larry's Blend and my GF says it smells like BBQ, yes is does.
Now get this, the Anniversary Kake smells like Fig Newtons. If you have some go smell them. It smells EXACTLY LIKE FIG FREAKING NEWTONS. I hate fig newtons but have heard nothing but praise from this blend.
The Sir Walter Raleigh stuff smells somewhat floral in the pouch. Gonna try that stuff first to finally figure out if this cheap OTC is any good.
I got the cigars because a friend of mine is about to have his first baby boy and since I'm more familiar with tobacco than anyone else in our group I was put in charge of picking the sticks. Thanks to one of Kevin's interviews with Alec Bradley on http://cigarchronicles.com/ They were very informative videos and you should really check them out if you're a Cigar dude. I can't wait to smoke em. Will be sitting in my Humidor for another month or two though. :(
P7191582.jpg

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I was wondering about that. Always wanted to try Anniversary Kake. Son of a gun! They better get ready to get busy over there in Albany!

mountainman

Can't Leave
May 4, 2012
Yea I went ahead and stocked up. I think H&H is one of the best blenders I have tried. ( along w SG). Here is what I picked up today.
Hearth & Home Anniversary  

Kake 8oz tin

Hearth & Home Larry�s      

Blend 8oz tin

Hearth & Home Louisiana    

Red 8oz tin

Hearth & Home Mt Marcy

8oz tin

Hearth & Home 10 to        

Midnight 8 oz tin

Hearth & Home Marble Kake

8oz tin

Hearth & Home Egg Nog 8oz  

tin

Hearth & Home Armada 8oz   

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Way ahead of ya.
http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/1-shipping-from-pipesandcigars-friday-only

guitarguy86

Jul 6, 2012
According to the website, the sale is still going on. I'm placing an order with them Wednesday. Hopefully the sale is still going on then.

guitarguy86

Jul 6, 2012
Sooner than Wednesday, but I just ordered

Hearth & Home Ambassador's Blend 8oz

Hearth & Home Berry Nice 8oz

1Q 8oz bulk

Victory Lap Sampler

When it gets here, I'm going straight for the Berry Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.