PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Haha was so mad when I saw this. Just splurged on SPs 15% on C and D and MacBaren. Could have been 23%!!!! Oh well. Every monkey loves a cucumber until he sees another monkey with a bananA

(capital A is on purpose, goddamn emoji codes..cant even say...banana......)

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Haha was so mad when I saw this. Just splurged on SPs 15% on C and D and MacBaren. Could have been 23%!!!! Oh well. Every monkey loves a cucumber until he sees another monkey with a bananA

Yeah, I came out of retirement for this one. ? ?

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas

I can't get the code to work on C&D. I'm assuming since they're listed as on sale at $9.99/tin the code doesn't apply to them. The same goes for the pipe I put in my cart.

mikefu

Lifer
Mar 28, 2018
Green Bay
I can't get the code to work on C&D. I'm assuming since they're listed as on sale at $9.99/tin the code doesn't apply to them. The same goes for the pipe I put in my cart.
I bought a bunch of C&D tins yesterday and the promo worked. The order total has to be $100 or more for the discount to show though.

Reactions: shanez

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
I bought a bunch of C&D tins yesterday and the promo worked. The order total has to be $100 or more for the discount to show though.

Thanks! That worked. Got 2 tins each Capstan gold and blue flakes plus a Savinelli rusticated churchwarden all with free shipping.

That makes the Sav pipe $61.60!!!

Reactions: Bengel and mikefu
Jun 27, 2016
That CRF that everyone's been chasing's been in stock & selling there bit by bit all week, but this must have knocked it out. Congrats if you got it on sale!

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
Loaded up on some Triple Play, Quiet Nights, and pipe cleaners. None too soon as the State of Minnesota is talking about banning internet sales for vaping products and is going to lump in tobacco products as well.

Oct 7, 2016
Loaded up on some Triple Play, Quiet Nights, and pipe cleaners. None too soon as the State of Minnesota is talking about banning internet sales for vaping products and is going to lump in tobacco products as well.
Really? A friend in Minnesota is going to have some real issues if that ban covers pipe tobacco.

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
The state is worried about the massive amount of teens vaping and are looking to hinder their access to products via the internet. They're looking to hit tobacco sales with the same hammer. This coming year is a bonding year for the state but they usually do a little legislating as well.

Reactions: oldgeezersmoker
Jun 23, 2019
Thank you for bringing this to my attention but my financial advisor (read: girlfriend) would like to have a word with you...

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Thank you for bringing this to my attention but my financial advisor (read: girlfriend) would like to have a word with you...
Just tell her that my wife dropped $200 for her cellar on this sale. I only bought five more tubs of Angler's Dream.?

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
That's a nice sale! Too bad the few things I would have been interested in purchasing were either out of stock or "no longer available for purchase", which might mean out of production, or might not.

Makes me glad I stocked up on RO Perique Series GP-11 as that appears to have been wiped out and discontinued. That's what I get for touting it.

Reactions: Bengel

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
My tactic is, if it was something you were planning to buy before the sale, now is the time.

Reactions: shanez

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
My tactic is, if it was something you were planning to buy before the sale, now is the time.

I had 4 different Savinelli rusticated churchwardens on my list of wants. Now I have 3. Sooner or later the others will end up on sale too.

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
I can't find any info about this online. I'll ask around about this at the swapmeet tomorrow. Worrisome news.

Status
Not open for further replies.