PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

slamberson

Lurker
Jan 21, 2011
I just wanted to let everyone know that not only does 4 noggins have excellent tobacco blends but their customer service is first rate. I've order on-line from them a few times now and each experience Rich and his crew have exceeded me expectations. I don't know how they do it but even over the internet and across the country but I've felt as though I was sitting in an old time tobacco shop chatting with the blender/owner. I can't say enough about their service...

hilojohnny

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
Well Slam....You are right....many of us have experienced the great service of 4 noggins first hand. And I know of no one else who will ship to AK and HI with free shipping if your order is $99 or more.... :clap:

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Welcome slamberson. Hope to see more of you here in the future with any posts, pics or questions you may have.
There are several out there that would fit that bill as well. smokingpipes.com and pipesandcigars.com come to mind for me. Again, welcome aboard and dive right in, its friendly here.

sparroa

Lifer
Dec 8, 2010
I've had several orders from Rich, he's been great. Always prompt and professional. Packages came fast and without any hassle. As a result, 4noggins will be the only etailer I do business with. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Status
Not open for further replies.