It’s that time once again . . .
for the annual gathering of good friends, good stories,
good tobacco and good food
. . . and . . .
The 2019 Northeast Regional Pipe Smoking Contest

Festivities to begin at 1pm on Saturday, December 14, 2019
at the Southern Dutchess and Putnam Sportsman's Association
378 Cedar Hill Road, Wappingers Falls, NY 12590

Registration is $70. ($10 of which goes to the SDPSA for renting the facility for the day) We are going to have to limit the the number of contest participants to the first 48 registration forms returned. Fee includes your contest pipe, contest tobacco, contest prizes and buffet dinner. Since pipes will be made according to the number of people who have registered, no refunds can be considered.

Please fill out the form below, make check payable to Bill Feuerbach, and send both to Bill at
219 North Street
Newburgh, NY 12550
email: smokepipes@aol.com
S.M. Frank: (800) 431-2752

Please Note*In the event that we receive more than 48 registration forms, we will not turn anyone away. But those received after the first 48 will not be able to participate in the smoking contest, unless one of the first 48 chooses not to participate and relinquishes their spot and the pipe.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bill, please enter my name in the 2019 Northeast Regional Pipe Smoking contest. I am enclosing my non-refundable registration fee in the amount of $70.
RSVP By November 30, 2019 :​

NAME:
ADDRESS:
EMAIL:
PHONE:
CLUB AFFILIATION:

jguss

Lifer
Jul 7, 2013
Great photo! The pipe also came in a black stain. The slow smoke blend had burley so I skipped the contest but kept my pipe.

As always Bill Feuerbach & company did an awesome job putting on an event that has become a highlight of my holiday season. My thanks go out to everyone involved. A really great group of guys (I’d guess about 50 this year); an astonishing assortment of beer, liquor & soda; a ton of food; and pipes old & new as well as many different tobaccos for sale. What’s not to like?

doverpipes

Might Stick Around
Jan 8, 2011
Great photo! The pipe also came in a black stain. The slow smoke blend had burley so I skipped the contest but kept my pipe.

As always Bill Feuerbach & company did an awesome job putting on an event that has become a highlight of my holiday season. My thanks go out to everyone involved. A really great group of guys (I’d guess about 50 this year); an astonishing assortment of beer, liquor & soda; a ton of food; and pipes old & new as well as many different tobaccos for sale. What’s not to like?

Our pleasure!
Always nice getting the opportunity to chat with you and your Brother.

Reactions: BROBS

jguss

Lifer
Jul 7, 2013
Sean, great talking to you too. It's always a pleasure seeing friends from online in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.