PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
Hmmmm, going from Kittanning PA to Columbia, MD. I had my original job training in Altoona and lived in Woodlawn, MD for many years. I also belonged to Hobbit's Glen GC for many years. It was a nice course. Have had a few Boswell blends and they were all nice.

hiplainsdrifter

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 8, 2012
shanelktown, probably don't want to post the recipient's address there. I know I wouldn't be happy about that anyway.

lucky695

Apr 2, 2013
The Eagle has landed! We are a go for smoke... one giant box for puffkind.

lucky695

Apr 2, 2013
well I opened her up and there is lots to choose from and I picked some out to try over the next couple days. Several of Shane's contributions. I have tried a lot of the stuff, and some of the stuff looks dangerous. I tried the 90's penzance, just a touch, and while good, it wasn't as good as I thought it might be. It definitely has a altered flavor from the pezance I have had recently. It will give more updates as I try more. I think I will try the Vanilla Creme Flake now.

I used the image button and copied the address from my album, I don't know why it's not showing up. It shows up if you right click and select view... I have added pictures many times this same way. Has something changed recently?

shanelktown

Lifer
Feb 10, 2015
Enjoy and yeah the penzance is a bit different from more recent bags. However I still enjoyed the heck out of it. The krumble kake was a gift from a forum member who in turn got it from another forum member. I felt the need to add some to this box because it is just about extinct... Sadly it is some good stuff. The uhles bishops move is also very good stuff it has some resemblance in my opinion to boswells north woods at times.

lucky695

Apr 2, 2013
well the MacBarens Vanilla Creme smelled amazing, but the taste wasn't was I thought it would be. It was good, don't get me wrong, but just based on the tobacco smell, I got psyched up for it too much I think. I tried the Smoker's Haven Krumble Kake next. I really enjoyed this one, it reminded me of coffee a bit, which I really liked. If you like Latakia, this is a great tobacco. I had been working in my garage all Sunday and tried these two back to back, and didn't let the Kake dry out for too long and it was still good and didn't bite too bad, given that I rushed the process a bit. I think I will try this "Wet Frog in the Pond"... not sure what that is supposed to be... is it a mash up of Across the pond and Frog sweat? I will let you know.